A Dictionary of London. Originally published by H Jenkins LTD, London, 1918.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
A messuage in parish of St. Andrew of Holeburne within the Bar formerly belonging to Wm. de Welleburne, canon of St. Paul's, in width between land of Robert, cook, and land of John de Kyrkeby, and in length from the highway to the ditch called "Kynges-ditch," 56 H. III. (Hust. Roll 4, No. 138).
Lands and tenements within the parish of St. Peter the Less in Themsestrete between the lane called "Fressh fissh-lane" and a lane called "Kyngeslane" otherwise "Arouneslane," 1449 (Ct. H.W. II. 517).