Physicians and Irregular Medical Practitioners in London 1550-1640 Database. Originally published by Centre for Metropolitan History, London, 2004.
This free content was born digital. All rights reserved.
- The Royal College of Physicians, London, for permission to consult the Annals of the College ;
- the Master and Wardens of the Worshipful Company of Barbers of London, for permission to consult the records of the Company ;
- the Guildhall Library, London ;
- the Corporation of London Record Office ;
- the British Academy, for the grant from its Special Initiatives Fund which made possible the computerization of the data ;
- the Wellcome Trust, for support throughout the duration of the project ;
- Professor Pietro Corsi (University of Paris 1) and the CRHST (CNRS), to whose initiative is owed the transfer of the database to the internet and whose database of the works and pupils of Lamarck has provided the essential template for the web version of the CPL database.