Plate 50: Marsh Gibbon, Manor House and Monuments in the Village

Page 50

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Buckinghamshire, Volume 2, North. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1913.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.


Marsh Gibbon.

Manor House; c. 1560. East Front.

Monuments, Nos. (10) and (9), in village; 16th and 17th-century.