BHO

Plate 56: Grendon Underwood, Church of St. Leonard. North Crawley, Church of St. Firmin

Page 56

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Buckinghamshire, Volume 2, North. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1913.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Plate 56

Grendon Underwood: Church of St. Leonard. South Doorway; c. 1220.

North Crawley: Parish Church of St. Firmin. Shewing South Arcade, 13th-century. Roof of Nave and Rood Screen, 15th-century.