BHO

Plate 7: Ecclesiastical Stonework

Page 7

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Buckinghamshire, Volume 2, North. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1913.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Ecclesiastical Stonework.

Bradwell Church. Capital in S. Arcade; c. 1210.

Ivinghoe Church. Capital in N. Arcade; c. 1230.

Marsh Gibbon Church. Capital between Nave and N. Transept; c. 1260.

Milton Keynes Church. Piscina in N. Chapel; c. 1330.

Mentmore Church. Pillar, re-cut c. 1490, with inverted Capital, 13th-century, re-used as Base.

Hillesden Church. Stair turret from roof of vestry; late 15th-century.

Stewkley Church. Piscina and Seat in Chancel; 13th-century.

Milton Keynes Church. Sedilia and Piscina in Chancel; c. 1330.