BHO

Plate 85: Schools Building, Roofs

Page 85

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the City of Cambridge. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1959.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Schools Building: Roofs

S. range. Roof of Council Room. By William Harward and William Bacon. 1466–67

N. range. Roof of former Regent House. c. 1400, plasterwork c. 1600