Plate 46: Monuments

Page 46

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Cambridgeshire, Volume 2, North-East Cambridgeshire. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1972.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.



Shield of arms on N. side of tomb chest.

Achievement of arms on E. end of tomb chest.

Teversham Church. Monument (2) of Edward Styward (d. 1596) and wife.