Plate 47: Monuments

Page 47

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Cambridgeshire, Volume 2, North-East Cambridgeshire. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1972.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.



Bottisham Church. Monument (5) of Thomas Pledger, 1599, on left; Monument (4) of two Allington children, 1638, on right.