Plate 48: Monuments

Page 48

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Cambridgeshire, Volume 2, North-East Cambridgeshire. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1972.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.



Burwell Church. Monument (8) of Thomas Gerard, 1613, and wife, 1608.

Monument (12) of Lee Cotton, 1613.