Plate 70: Religious Houses, c. 1300

Page 70

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Cambridgeshire, Volume 2, North-East Cambridgeshire. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1972.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.


Religious Houses: c. 1300

Exterior from S.E., with 18th-century alterations.

Exterior from W. Swaffham Bulbeck (2). Benedictine Priory.