Plate 72: Secular Buildings, Late 14th-Century

Page 72

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Cambridgeshire, Volume 2, North-East Cambridgeshire. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1972.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.


Secular Buildings: Late 14th-Century

Exterior from N.W.; watercolour by Relhan, early 19th-century. (C.A.S. Library)

Exterior from N.W. Fen Ditton (5). Biggin.

Exterior from N.E.; drawing by Cole, 1768. (C.U.L.).

Exterior from N.E.