BHO

Plate 17: Boreham, Parish Church of St. Andrew

Page 17

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 2, Central and South west. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1921.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Boreham: Parich Church of St. Andrew.

Interior of Nave, showing the 14th-century Tower Arch and the late 11th or early 12th-century Arches, etc.