Plate 20: Boreham, Parish Church of St. Andrew

Page 20

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 2, Central and South west. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1921.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.


Boreham: Parish Church of St. Andrew.

Monument to the Earls of Sussex, 15[4]2, 1556/7, and 1583.