BHO

Plate 7: Glass

Page 7

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 2, Central and South west. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1921.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Glass (Approximately 1/8th Full Size; from Drawings).

Braintree: (2) Blandford House. Elizabethan Royal Arms in terra cotta.

Faulkbourne Church. Shield of Arms; 14th-century.

Hatfield Peverel Church. Arms of Evesham Abbey; 16th-century.

Margaretting Church. David and Solomon from 'Jesse' Window, late 15th-century.

Royal Arms. See of Ely. Great Waltham Church. Shields of Arms; late 14th-century.