BHO

Plate 8: Glass

Page 8

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 2, Central and South west. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1921.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Glass (Approximately 1/8th Full Size; from Drawings).

Great Ilford: Ilford Hospital. Mark and Arms of Sir John Gresham; 16th-century.

Great Ilford: Ilford Hospital. The Virgin and St. Elizabeth, and Shields; dated 1559 and 1569.

Walthamstow: Forest School. Eagles and Foliage; late 13th or early 14th-century.

Ingatestone Hall. Arms of Petre; late 16th-century.

High Ongar Church Arms of Queen Jane Seymour; c. 1536.

Noak Hill Church. Badge of Queen Jane Seymour; 16th-century.