BHO

Plate 74: Lawford, Parish Church of St. Mary, from the South East

Page 74

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 3, North East. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1922.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Lawford: Parish Church of St. Mary.

14th-century. From the South-East.