BHO

Plate 75: Lawford, Parish Church of St. Mary, Sedilia

Page 75

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 3, North East. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1922.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Lawford: Parish Church of St. Mary.

14th-century. Sedilia, etc., South Side of Chancel.