BHO

Hertford

Page 111

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Hertfordshire. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1910.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

HERTFORD.

(See also Bengeo and Brickendon.)

The Town contains, in the parishes of All Saints, St. Andrew and St. John, many 17th-century buildings, of which the most interesting are specified below.