BHO

Plate 1: Secular buildings, Woolwich and Lewisham

Page 1

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 5, East London. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1930.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Secular buildings

LEWISHAM: (6) THE VICARAGE, c. 1692–3.
LEWISHAM: (7) PENTLAND HOUSE, probably early 18th-century.
WOOLWICH: (8) Nos. 29, 31 and 33 COURTYARD, ELTHAM, late 17th or early 18th-century.
WOOLWICH: (9) Nos. 80, 82 and 84 HIGH STREET, ELTHAM, late 17th or early 18th-century.
WOOLWICH: (18) RANGE OF COTTAGES, POUND PLACE, ELTHAM, late 17th or early 18th-century.
WOOLWICH: (14) PHILPOT ALMSHOUSES, ELTHAM, late 17th or early 18th-century.