BHO

Plate 18: Arms and capitals

Page 18

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 5, East London. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1930.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Plate 18

GREENWICH: (11) TRINITY HOSPITAL. Arms from Northampton Monument, 1614.

GREENWICH: (15) VICARAGE. Arms of Henry VIII.

STEPNEY: (9) TRINITY HOSPITAL. Arms of Trinity House.

BERMONDSEY: (1) PARISH CHURCH OF ST. MARY MAGDALENE. Carved 12th-century capitals from Bermondsey Abbey.