BHO

Plate 48: Greenwich, St Alfege and St. Nicholas Deptford, Pulpits

Page 48

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 5, East London. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1930.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Plate 48

GREENWICH: (1) PARISH CHURCH OF ST. ALFEGE. Pulpit, early 18th-century.
GREENWICH: (2) PARISH CHURCH OF ST. NICHOLAS, DEPTFORD. Pulpit, c. 1620.