An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Middlesex. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1937.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
20 HANWELL (C.d.)
(O.S. 6 in. XV, S.E.)
Hanwell is a small parish on the W. side of Ealing.
(1) Parish Church of St. Mary, on the W. side of the parish, was entirely re-built in 1841. In the churchyard is the following—
Monument: S. of nave—to Sarah Cox, 1712, table-tomb.