An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Middlesex. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1937.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
26 HARROW WEALD (B.b.)
a(1) Priory House, on the S. edge of Bentley Priory Park, has been almost entirely re-built but incorporates the base of a 16th-century brick chimney-stack. The garden-wall is probably of the 17th century. An outbuilding and walls 300 yards to the S. are probably of the same date.