Plate 64: 16th and 17th-Century Monuments

Page 64

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Northamptonshire, Volume 6, Architectural Monuments in North Northamptonshire. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1984.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.


16th and 17th-Century Monuments

Bulwick Church. Monument (6) of Henry Fowkes, 1612, and wife, 1609.

Lutton Church. Monument (1) of Robert Apreece, 1622, and others; installed 1633.

Blatherwycke Church. Monument (4) of John Stafford, died 1595.

Lutton Church. Monument (2) of Adlard Apreece, 1608.