Belton Street

Page 69

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the Town of Stamford. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1977.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.


Belton Street

Laid out in 1840 on the Blackfriars Estate (117– 18), and named after Belton House, the home of Earl Brownlow who owned the land.