BHO

Brownlow Street

Page 79

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the Town of Stamford. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1977.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Brownlow Street

Laid out in 1840 on the Blackfriars Estate and named after 1st Earl Brownlow, owner of the land. See Blackfriars Estate (119).