BHO

Plate 119: 18th and 19th-Century Carved Stonework

Page 119

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the Town of Stamford. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1977.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

18th and 19th-Century Carved Stonework

(218) 33 High Street St. Martins. Pilaster capital, early 18th-century.

(387) Conduit, St. Paul's Street, 1797.

(57) Town Hall. Cartouche with arms of Stamford, 1776–9.

(239) George Hotel. Arms of Cecil on main front, 1724.

(37) Trinity Methodist Chapel. Panel representing Charity, early 19th-century.

(51) Hopkin's Hospital. Cartouche with arms of Stamford, 1770, and earlier fragments.