BHO

Plate 146: Ouse Bridge, St. William's Chapel, Clock and Inscription

Page 146

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in City of York, Volume 3, South west. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1972.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Ouse Bridge: St. William's Chapel, Clock and Inscription

(20) Ouse Bridge. St. William's Chapel. Clock and inscription, 1658.