BHO

Plate 28: Font Covers

Page 28

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in City of York, Volume 3, South west. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1972.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

Font Covers

(8) Church of St. Mary Bishophill Junior. c. 1700.
(7) Church of St. Martin-cum-Gregory. c. 1700.
(5) Church of the Holy Trinity. 1717 and 1794.
(6) Church of St. John the Evangelist (now at St. Hilda's). c. 1638.