History of Parliament Trust
Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'House of Commons Journal Volume 1: 30 November 1547', Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629 (1802), pp. 2. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=10505 Date accessed: 09 December 2013.
Add to my bookshelf
(Min 3 characters)
L. 2. The Bill for Continuation of Actions and Process after the Death of any King.
1. The Bill for Garbling of Spices in London, &c.
1. The Bill for Reformation of divers Laws and Process in the Laws of this Realm.
1. The new Bill for repealing of Statute of Treasons and Felonies.
1. The Bill for Chauntry Lands and Church Lands.
2. The Bill of Wools of Devon and Cornwall.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
Site journal - Usability survey - Subscribe
- Contact us -
FAQ - About
- RSS - Stats -
Copyright © 2013 University of London & History of Parliament Trust - All rights
Design - Crave Ltd