Martii, 3o Decembris
1. The Bill for the Market at Batell to be changed from Sunday till Thursday.
2. The Bill for Paving of Kentishe-street. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for the Office of the Town-clerk of the City of Yorke. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill to explain the Statute made for Things for Apparel not sold for ready Money. - Mr. Vicechamberlain.
2 The Bill for Bringing of Wools in the North Parts. - Mr. Gargrave.
2. The Bill for Carrying over Sea of Rams, Sheep, or Lambs, to be Felony. - Ingrossetur. - Mr. Willson.
John Grey Esquire, before the whole House, hath promised, that he, and his, shall keep the Peace, against
Jones; and Jones promised immediately to withdraw his Action.
2. The Bill for Making of Steel, and Plates for Armour, within the Realm. - Mr. Manerie. - Ingrossetur.
1. The Bill of Articles for the Augmentation of Livings of poor Vicars and Curates.
The House to be called on Monday next.