Help us grow
History of Parliament Trust
Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'House of Commons Journal Volume 1: 03 December 1548', Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629 (1802), pp. 4. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=11345 Date accessed: 12 March 2014.
Add to my bookshelf
(Min 3 characters)
Fines in Chester.
1. The Bill, that Laymen, having Wives, may be Priests, and have Benefices.
1. The Bills for Fines to be levied in the County Palatine.
1. The Bill for Wallingford Bridge.
L. 3. The Bill for carrying White Ashes over the Sea. - Jud'm.
1. The Bill for the City of Exeter.
2. The Bill for sailing into Iceland and Shetland for Fishes.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd