1. Suckling.—Per pale gules and azure, 3 bucks tripping or.
2. Sutton.—Or, a lion vert, a quarter ermine, with a molet for difference.
3. Ashfield.—Sable, a fess engrailed between three fleur-de-lys argent.
4. Perryn.—Argent, on a cheveron azure, between three pears vert,
three leopards' heads argent.
5. Vyner.—Azure, a bend or. On a chief argent, a saltire engrailed
gules between two Cornish choughs.
6. Hamilton.—Quarterly 1 and 4 quarterly. 1 and 4 gules, three
cinquefoils ermine (Hamilton). 2 and 3 argent, a lymphad with
the sails furled, flagged gules (Arran). 2 and 3 argent, a man's
heart gules ensigned with an imperial crown on a chief azure,
three molets argent (Douglas) impaled, with azure a fleur-de-lys
argent with a molet for difference (Digby).
7. Onslow.—Argent, a fess gules between six choughs.
8. Chichester, Earl of Donegal.—Quarterly, 1 and 4, checky or and
gules, a chief vair (Chichester), 2 and 3, azure fretty argent
9. Lady Conway.—Sable, on a bend between two cottises argent,
a rose gules between two rings Sable (Conway), impaling Sable a
woman cut off at the breasts, crined or (Hueriblock).