Long time user?
Survey of London Monograph 17: County Hall
Hermione Hobhouse (general editor)
List of abbreviations
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'Plate 24: Views of rooms', Survey of London Monograph 17: County Hall (1991), pp. 24. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=118218 Date accessed: 18 September 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
a. Main Committee Room (129) under construction in 1921, looking east
b. Room 128 in 1922, looking west from room 129 with the screen between the rooms lowered (p. 83)
c. Main Committee Room (129) with seating in place and screen raised, looking west in 1922 (pp. 83, 89)
d. Chairman's Room (120) in 1922 (p. 81). Remodelled in the 1960s
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd