Long time user?
Survey of London Monograph 17: County Hall
Hermione Hobhouse (general editor)
List of abbreviations
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'Plate 25: Views of rooms', Survey of London Monograph 17: County Hall (1991), pp. 25. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=118219 Date accessed: 31 August 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
a (above left). Room 165, in occupation of the Chief Education Officer, December 1936 (p. 88)
b (above). Room 136 in 1921. Originally designed, in 1915, as a committee room (p. 87)
c (left). Members' Reading Room (115), looking north-east in 1923 (p. 82). Remodelled as the Chairman's Reception Room in the 1960s (see Plate 43c)
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd