Long time user?
Survey of London Monograph 17: County Hall
Hermione Hobhouse (general editor)
List of abbreviations
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'Plate 42: Exterior views', Survey of London Monograph 17: County Hall (1991), pp. 42. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=118236 Date accessed: 30 October 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
a (above left). War damage to the Crescent and river front, 18-19 September 1940 (p. 110)
b (above). The riverside terrace in 1970 showing the exterior of the new staff cafeteria under the Members' Terrace (p. 116)
c (far left). Infill block in the Members' Courtyard in 1986 (p. 117)
d (left). Infill block in H courtyard in 1990 (p. 117). The Bridge-Passage was built to link the former Main Committee Room (on right) with the Conference Hall (p. 98)
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd