Help us grow
An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the City of Oxford
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'Plate 7: Churches and Abbeys', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the City of Oxford (1939), pp. 7. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=121717 Date accessed: 12 December 2013.
Add to my bookshelf
(Min 3 characters)
(42) St. Bartholomew's Chapel, Cowley, from the N.E.
(47) Rewley Abbey. Doorway. 15th-century.
(49) Godstow Abbey. Gateway. c. 1500.
(49) Godstow Abbey. Chapel (?), from the S.E. Early 16th-century.
(43) Headington Church, from the S.E.
(32) St. Giles Church, from the
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
Site journal - Usability survey - Subscribe
- Contact us -
FAQ - About
- RSS - Stats -
Copyright © 2013 University of London & History of Parliament Trust - All rights
Design - Crave Ltd