An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the City of Oxford
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'Plate 12: Secular Buildings', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the City of Oxford (1939), pp. 12. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=121722 Date accessed: 25 November 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
(81) Postmaster's Hall. S. Front. c. 1600.
(79) Beam Hall. S. Front. 15th century and later.
(86) House in Kybald Street. N. Front. Late 16th-century.
(149) House. No. 7 St. Aldate's Street. W. Front Mid 17th-century.
(75) House. No. 130 High Street.
N. Front. c. 1500 and later.
(152) House. Nos. 82, 83 St. Aldate's
Street. E. Front. 15th-century and later.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd