Long time user?
An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Middlesex
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'Hanwell', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Middlesex (1937), pp. 51. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=121973 Date accessed: 19 September 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
20 HANWELL (C.d.)
(O.S. 6 in. XV, S.E.)
Hanwell is a small parish on the W. side of Ealing.
(1) Parish Church of St. Mary, on the W. side of
the parish, was entirely re-built in 1841. In the churchyard is the following—
Monument: S. of nave—to Sarah Cox, 1712, table-tomb.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd