An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in City of York, Volume 3: South West
Abbreviations Used in the TextGlossary
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'Plate 28: Font Covers', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in City of York, Volume 3: South West (1972), pp. 28. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=125621 Date accessed: 29 November 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
(8) Church of St. Mary Bishophill
Junior. c. 1700.
(7) Church of St. Martin-cum-Gregory.
(5) Church of the Holy Trinity. 1717 and
(6) Church of St. John the Evangelist
(now at St. Hilda's). c. 1638.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd