An Inventory of Historical Monuments in the Town of Stamford
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'Brownlow Street', An Inventory of Historical Monuments in the Town of Stamford (1977), pp. 79. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=129509 Date accessed: 21 August 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
Laid out in 1840 on the Blackfriars Estate and
named after 1st Earl Brownlow, owner of the land.
See Blackfriars Estate (119).
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd