DIE Mercurii, 12 Martii.
Domini tam Spirituales quam Temporales præsentes
Epus. Dunel. & Crew.
Epus. St. Asaph.
|Ds. Custos Magni Sigilli.
Dux Devon, Senescallus.
Comes Jersey, Camerarius.
Ds. Willughby Er.
Ds. North & Grey.
Ds. Berkeley Str.
Sir Robert Marsham's Bill.
The Lord Viscount Longueville reported from the
Lords Committees, the Bill, intituled, "An Act to enable Sir Robert Marsham Knight and Baronet to dispose of Lands in Hertfordshire; and to settle other
Lands, of better Value, in Kent, to the same Uses as
the Lands in Hertfordshire are settled," as fit to pass,
with some Amendments.
Which were read Twice, and agreed to; and the Bill
ordered to be engrossed, with the said Amendments.
The Order being read, for taking into Consideration
the Treaties now lying before this House; the several
Translations of Treaties were read, as follows:
1. "The Treaty of Defensive Alliance between England and Holland, 3d March, 1677/8."
2. "The Renewal of the Treaties between England
and The States Generall of the United Provinces, 17th
3. "The Renewal of the Treaties of Alliance between England and Holland, 24th August, 1689."
4. "Ratification of the Treaty at Ryswick."
5. "Convention between England, Sweden, and Holland 4/14 May, 1698."
6. "Treaty between England, Sweden, and The
States Generall, in January, 1700/1699."
7. "Separate Articles between England, Sweden and
Holland, 13/23 January, 1700/1699."
8. "Ratification of the Treaty."
9. "The Ratification of the separate Article."
10. "The Ratification of the secret Article."
11. "The King's Declaration."
12. "The Dauphin's Declaration."
After which, the House came to this Agreement:
Address, for all Papers, &c. relative to them.
"That the Lord Chamberlain do humbly move His
Majesty, That all Matters or Papers any Way relating to the Negotiations of the Treaties be laid before
E. of Anglesey's Witnesses to attend.
It is ORDERED, by the Lords Spiritual and Temporal
in Parliament assembled, That Sir Edmund King, Doctor
Coeborne, and Doctor Colebatch, do and they are hereby
required to attend this House, as Witnesses, to be examined on the Part and Behalf of James Earl of Anglesey, To-morrow, at Eleven of the Clock in the Forenoon.
Dominus Custos Magni Sigilli declaravit præsens Parliamentum continuandum esse usque ad et in diem Jovis,
(videlicet,) decimum tertium diem instantis Martii, hora
undecima Auroræ, Dominis sic decernentibus.