Long time user?
Victoria County History
A History of the County of Shropshire: Volume 11: Telford
G C Baugh, C R Elrington (Editors), A P Baggs, D C Cox, Jessie McFall, P A Stamper, A J L Winchester
Note on abbreviations
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'The liberty and borough of Wenlock: (part)', A History of the County of Shropshire: Volume 11: Telford (1985), pp. 20-21. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=18063 Date accessed: 25 October 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
THE LIBERTY AND BOROUGH OF WENLOCK (part)
Parishes Around Wellington c.1831
The histories given below of Madeley and Little Wenlock conclude the
topographical account of the liberty and borough of Wenlock. The two
parishes, lying north of the river Severn, formed part of the municipal
borough until 1966. Histories of the other parishes which once formed part
of the liberty and borough, with a general account of the liberty and of the borough's
government, will be found in Volume X.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd