History of Parliament Trust
Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'House of Commons Journal Volume 1: 13 December 1566', Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629 (1802), pp. 79-80. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=1983 Date accessed: 26 July 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
Veneris, 13o Decembris
1. The Bill for Buying of Wools in the North Parts by Wool-drivers.
1. The Bill for Clothworkers, and that every Tenth Cloth to be wrought here, before they be carried over.
1. The Bill for Commissions to inquire of Havens and Harbours decayed.
2. The Bill for bringing in of Tonage Wares, landed in other Countries. - Ingrossetur.
3. The Bill for Amending the Pier at Hartlond at Devon. - Jud' m.
3. The Bill, with the Articles printed 1562, for Christian Religion. - Judm.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd