Heston and Isleworth
Other denominations

Sponsor

Victoria County History

Publication

Author

Susan Reynolds (Editor)

Year published

1962

Supporting documents

Page

133

Annotate

Comment on this article
Double click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line

Citation Show another format:

'Heston and Isleworth: Other denominations', A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 3: Shepperton, Staines, Stanwell, Sunbury, Teddington, Heston and Isleworth, Twickenham, Cowley, Cranford, West Drayton, Greenford, Hanwell, Harefield and Harlington (1962), pp. 133. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=22284 Date accessed: 21 September 2014.


Highlight

(Min 3 characters)

OTHER DENOMINATIONS.

The Hounslow and District Hebrew Congregation was established in 1944, and in 1958 occupied the former Primitive Methodist chapel in the Staines Road. (fn. 54)

There was a Spiritualist church in Whitton Road in 1926 and one in Hanworth Road in 1958. (fn. 55)

Footnotes

54 Jewish Yearbook (1957); see p. 132.
55 Kelly's Dir. Mdx. (1926).