Mercurii, 18 Decembris
L. 2. The Bill for the Bowyers of London.
Felony in Merioneth.
L. 2. The Bill for Trials of Felony in Meryoneth-shire.
L. 2. The Bill for the Graving of the Aulneagers Seals by the Graver of the Mint.
L. 3. The Bill for Latitat for Vexation out of the King's Bench. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Paving of Kentishe-street. - Jud'm.
The Bill for Making and Wearing of Hats and Caps. - Jud'm.
2. The Bill for Dyers of Wools, Cloths, or Caps. - Non Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for Maintaining of Sea Marks, for the Trynytye-house in Depforde, and for Watermen of Thamys. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill for the Clothworkers of London. - Ingrossetur.
1. nova. The Bill to alter the Statute for Making and Breadth of Cloths.
The last Bills passed sent to the Lords by Mr. Vice-chamberlain, &c.
3. The Proviso added to the Bill of Making of Steel in England. - Jud'm.
3. The Proviso to the Bill for Tonage Wares brought from beyond the Sea. - Long Arguments.