History of Parliament Trust
Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629
Comment on this articleDouble click anywhere on the text to add an annotation in-line
'House of Commons Journal Volume 1: 20 February 1559', Journal of the House of Commons: volume 1: 1547-1629 (1802), pp. 55. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=2689 Date accessed: 23 August 2014.
(Min 3 characters)
Lunae, in secunda Septimana Quadragesima, 20o Februarii
1. nova. The Bill for Tanning and Selling of tanned Leather.
1. nova. The Bill for Regrating of tanned Leather.
1. nova. The Proviso, from what Time the Repeal of the Attainder of Cardinal Pole shall have Commencement.
1. The Bill touching common Recoveries.
2. The Bill for the sessions to be holden in Pembroke Town. - Ingrossetur.
2. The Bill explaining the Act of Regrators and Forestallers. - Sir A. Cooke.
1. 2. The Proviso in the Bill of First-fruits.
The Bill of Tonage and Poundage, brought from the Lords by Mr. Solicitor.
Double-click menu [ Cancel ]
- Contact us -
Version 4.0 | November 2013
© 2014 University of London & History of Parliament Trust
Design - Crave Ltd