Note of private acts
NOTE of such Private Acts as have been certified into the Rolls of Chancery, upon Writs of
Certiorari in that Behalf directed to the Clerk of the Parliament.
Private Acts certified into the Rolls upon Writs of Certioraii.
1. AN Act for the Naturalizing of Margaret Clerke,
Wife of Robert Clerke, Gentleman, certified the
2. An Act for Confirmation of certain Fines, levied
by John Arundell, of Guernack, Esquire, to John Arundell, of Trerise, Esquire, deceased, and for the settling
of the Manors, Lands, Tenements, and Hereditaments,
comprized in the said Fines, upon John Arundell, Esquire,
and his Heirs, Son of the said John Arundell, deceased.
Certified 4 Augusti, 1610.
3. An Act for the securing and confirming of certain
Lands and Tenements, heretofore granted, devised, or
conveyed, to the Companies of Salters and Brewers of
London. Certified the of 1610.
4. An Act for the making void of certain Conveyanccs, and the Estates limited thereby, unduly gotten
from Sir Henry Crispe, Knight, whereby he is defrauded
of the Inheritance of divers Manors, Lands, Tenements,
and Hereditaments, lying in the County of Kent; and
for the establishing of the Inheritance of the same in
the said Sir Henry Crispe, and his Heirs. Certified the
5. An Act for the Assurance of certain Lands and
Rent to the Bishop of Duresme and his Successors, and
of certain other Lands to Robert Earl of Salisbury and
his Heirs. Certified the of, 1610.
6. An Act for the assuring of the Farm and Demesne
of Dam'ham, and other Lands, in Wilshire, according
to His Majesty's Grant, and a former Grant made by
King Edward the Sixth. Certified the of
7. An Act for the assuring and establishing of the Isle
of Man. Certified the of 1610.
8. An Act for the Explanation of a Proviso, or Branch
of a Statute, contained in an Act of Parliament, made in
the Years of the Reign, of our Sovereign Lord King
James, of England, Fraunce, and Ireland the Fourth,
and of Scotland the Fortieth, intituled, An Act for the
Establishment and Assurance of divers of the Possessions
and Hereditaments of Ferdinando late Earl of Derby.
Certified the of, 1610.
9. An Act for the Naturalizing of John Mounsey.
Certified the of, 1610.
10. An Act for the perfect Creation and Confirmation
of certain Copyhold Lands, in the Honour, Castle, Manor, or Lordship, of Clitherowe, or in the several Manors or Lordships of Derby, Accarington, Colve, and Ightenhill, in the County of Lancaster. Certified the
11. An Act for the Naturalizing of Sir Robert Karre,
Knight. Certified the 3d of December, 1610.
12. An Act for the Continuance and Reparations of
a New-built Wear, upon the River Exe, near unto the
City of Exeter. Certified the 8th of February, 1610.
13. An Act for the Naturalizing of Peter Vanlore, of
Fanchurch Street, London, Merchant. Certified the
14. An Act for confirming and establishing of a Decree, made in the High Court of Chancery, for and on
the Behalf of Nine Poor Children and Orphans of
William Elrington and Edward Elrington, against Edward Cage, Executor of the last Will and Testament of
Rowland Elrington, Brother to the said Edwarde and
William Elrington, and Uncle to the said Children; and
for the extending of the Lands and Goods of the said
Edward Cage for the speedy Execution and Performance
of the said Decree, and the Payment and Satisfaction of
the Sums of Money thereby decreed to the said Children. Certified the last of November, 1610.
15. An Act for the Naturalizing of Levinus Muncke,
one of the Clerks of His Majesty's Signet. Certified the
18th of February, 1610.
Robert Bowyer, Clericus Parliamentorum.