Index Statutorum conclusorum in secunda Sessione Parliamenti inchoati apud Westm. tertio die
Novembris, anno Regni Regis Henrici Octavi xxxiiii°, et continuati usque in duodecimum
diem Maii, anno dicti Domini nostri Tricesimo quinto.
AN Act concerning certain Lands to be assured
to the Heirs of the Lady Draicote.
An Act for the Lands of John Strelleye, to be divided amongst his Daughters.
An Act for the Exchange of certain Lands, between the most Reverend Father in God the Archbishop of Caunterburye, Sir John Gage, Knight, and
Thomas Culpepp'. Esquire.
28. An Act for the Edification of a Windmill and a
Conduit at the King's Majesty's Town of Pole, in
the County of Dorss.
34. An Act for the three Children of Robert Dethicke,
to be made Denizens.
31. A like Act for the making Denizens two Children
of Thomas Brandoling.
10. An Act for the true making of Pins.
An Act for the Confirmation of the Collegiate
Church of Sowthwell, in the County of Nott.
25. An Act that Fines in Towns Corporate shall be
made as the same have been in Times past.
12. An Act that Persons being no common Surgeons
may minister Medicines outward, notwithstanding the
Statute made in the Third Year of the King's Majesty's Reign.
16. An Act for the Paving of certain Lanes and
Streets in London and Westmynstre.
3. An Act for the Subsidy of the Temporalty.
4. An Act for the Subsidy of the Clergy granted of
both Provinces, Caunterburye and Yorke.
An Act declaring the Children of Elizabeth Burghe
to be Bastards.
32. An Act of Restitution in Name and Blood to
Walter Hungreforde and Edward Nevile.
An Act for the Assurance of the Inheritance of
An Act for the Assurance of a Joynture to Anne
11. An Act to authorize certain of the King's Majesty's Council to set Prices upon Wines to be sold
1. An Act for the Explanation of the Statute of
8. An Act for the Assize of Wood and Coal.
An Act for an Exchange of certain Lands between the Bishop of Norwiche and Thomas Paston,
Esquire, one of the Gentlemen of the King's Majesty's Privy Chamber.
9. An Act against such Persons as do make Bankrupt.
18. An Act for a Certificate of Convicts, to be made
into the King's Bench.
30. An Act for the Treasurership of the Cathedral
Church of Sar. to be assured to Dr. Robertson, and
also for the Assurance of the Archdeaconry of
Taunton to Dr. Redman.
17. An Act for Knights and Burgesses to have Places
in the Parliament for the County Palatine and City
19. An Act touching the Dean and Chapter of Wells
to be one sole Chapter of itself.
13. An Act for the Preservation of the River of
20. An Act for Sheriffs to be discharged upon their
Accounts, and to have Allowance for their reasonable
Expences in the Court of the Exchequer.
27. An Act for the Assurance of certain Lands to
John Hynde, Serjeant at Law, and to his Heirs,
paying therefore yearly Ten Pounds, towards the
Charges of the Knights of Cambridgeshire, for the
21. An Act for the new erected Bishops to pay their
Tenths into the Court of First Fruits.
An Act for the Assignment of the Lady Cobham's
23. An Act to enbarre feign'd Recoveries of Lands
wherein the King's Majesty is in Reversion.
14. An Act for true making of Coverlets in Yorke.
2. An Act for the Payment of Pensions and Portions
granted out of the late Abbeys.
26. An Act for the due Execution of Proclamations.
36. An Act for the Impropriation of the Parsonage
of Strubbye, in Lincolnshire, to the Dean and Chapter of Lincoln.
15. An Act for the true making of Fryzes and Cottons
33. An Act for making Free Denizens the Children
of William Maye.
29. An Act of Exchange of the Manor of Clerkenwell, between the King's Majesty and the Duke of
An Act for the Bastardy of the Lady Parre's
5. An Act for certain Ordinances in the King's Majesty's Dominions and Principality of Wales.
An Act for the Determination of all Controversies
between Sir William Barentyne and Sir Roger Lewkener, Knights.
An Act for the Exchange of certain Lands between
the King's Majesty and Sir Bryane Tuke, Knight.
35. An Act for the Assurances of the Clerkship of the
Treasury and Warrants in the King's Bench to John
Payne, during his Life.
24. An Act for the Confirmation of Letters Patents,
notwithstanding Misnaming of any Thing contained
in the same.
6. An Act for the Advancement of true Religion,
and for the Abolishment of the contrary.
22. An Act for Caunterburye, concerning their Privileges.
7. An Act concerning Collectors and Receivers.