ACTS passed in the Second Session of Parliament, holden and begun at Westm. the 24th Day
of November, Anno Regni Regis Edwardi Sexti Secundo; and continued until the 14th Day of
March, Anno Regni dicti Regis Edwardi Sexti Tertio.
Calendar of Acts passed this Sessions.
1. An Act for the Uniformity of Service, and the
Administration of the Sacraments, throughout the Realm.
2. An Act touching the true Service required in
Captains and Soldiers.
3. An Act touching Purveyors.
4. An Act for the Sheriffs to have certain Allowances upon their Accompts.
5. An Act touching the remitting of Fee Farms for
6. An Act against the Exaction of Money, or other
Thing, by any Officer, for Licence to traffick into
7. An Act against the crafty and deceitful buying of
8. An Act touching the finding of Offices before the
9. An Act for the true currying of Leather.
10. An Act for the true making of Malt.
11. An Act for the true tanning of Leather.
12. An Act for the Assurance to the Tenants of
Grants and Leases made of the Duke of Somersett's
13. An Act for the true Payment of Tythes.
14. An Act against shooting of Hail-shot.
15. An Act touching Victuallers and Handicraftsmen.
16. An Act touching the removing of such as have
the Custody of Castles and Fortresses upon the Borders, and beyond the Seas.
17. An Act for the Confirmation of the Attainder of
Sir William Sharington, Knight.
18. An Act for the Attainder of Sir Thomas Seymor,
Knight, Lord Seymor of Sudley, High Admiral of
19. An Act for the Abstinence from Flesh.
20. An Act for the qualifying of the Statute of Recusants.
21. An Act to take away all positive Law made against
the Marriage of Priests.
22. An Act against the colouring of Customs in other
23. An Act for the Repeal of a Statute touching Precontracts.
24. An Act for the Trial of Murders and Felonies in
25. An Act for the keeping of the County Days.
26. An Act against carrying of White Ashes out of the
27. An Act against the false forging of Gaddes of
28. An Act for Fines, with Proclamations, in the
County Palatine of Chestre.
29. An Act against Sodomy.
30. An Act for the Towns of Rye and Winchelseye,
and for the casting of Ballast into the Camber.
31. An Act for the City of Chestre, touching the
taking of Recognizances.
32. An Act for the Continuance of certain Statutes.
33. An Act, That no Man stealing any Horse, or
Horses, shall enjoy the Benefit of his Clergy.
34. An Act for the Sheriff of Northumberlande to be
accountable for his Office, as other Sheriffs be.
35. An Act for the Confirmation of the Subsidy
granted by the Clergy.
36. An Act of a Relief granted to the King's Highness by the Temporalty.
37. The King's Majesty's Free and most General
38. An Act against the carrying of Bell Metal out of
39. An Act for the paving of Calyce.
40. An Act for the Alteration of the Nature of certain Gavell-kynde Lands.
41. An Act for the Restitution in Blood of Sir George
42. An Act for the Restitution in Blood of Frauncis
43. An Act for the Restitution in Blood of Edwarde
44. An Act for the Restitution in Blood of Sir Raufe
45. An Act for the Restitution in Blood of Henry
46. An Act for the Restitution in Blood of Raufe
47. An Act for the Restitution in Blood of Thomas
48. An Act for the uniting of Churches in the City
49. An Act for the enlarging of the Liberties of the
City of Excetre.
50. An Act for the uniting of Churches in the Town
51. An Act touching Bartylmewe Burgon.
52. An Act for the appointing of certain Lands to my
Lord Thomas Haward's two younger Sons.
53. An Act for the erecting of a School at St. Albons.
54. An Act for the keeping of the Sessions and
County Days, in the Isle of Angleseye, in Beaumarres.
55. An Act for the uniting of the Parish-Churches of
Onger and Grensted, in the County of Essex.
56. An Act for the uniting of St. Clements, in Rochestre, to the Church of St. Nicholas, in the same
57. An Act for the Foundation of a School in Stamforde.
58. An Act for the Assurance of certain Lands to the
Earl of Bathe, and Dame Margaret Longe, and to the
Lord Fytzwaren and Frauncis Kytsonne.
59. An Act touching an Agreement between the
Mayor and Commons of Newcastell and Edmunde
60. An Act for the Foundation of a School in Barckhamstede.